“I am a corporate and employment lawyer with much experience of Indonesia or Indonesia-related transactions. I advise on domestic and cross border corporate transactions as well as complex and sensitive standalone employment issues. I aim to provide clients with technically sound, commercial and actionable advice that fully addresses their business needs.”
Yolanda is an Indonesia-qualified corporate and employment lawyer with more than 20 years’ experience advising clients across a wide range of sectors including financial services, consumer/ retail, TMT, energy and infrastructure. Yolanda specializes in cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, takeovers and joint ventures. Yolanda is recognized for her Corporate M&A expertise, and is ranked as one of Leading Individuals by Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023.
Yolanda has led on many market-leading transactions. These include advising:
- EdgePoint Infrastructure on its minority investment in PT. Centratama Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk ("CENT"). CENT is one of Indonesia’s leading telecommunications infrastructure solution and services providers
- Cainiao Smart Logistics Network on their market entry into Indonesia and the establishment of a warehouse and e-logistics business in Indonesia
- Glencore on its minority investment into PT Cita Mineral Indonesia Tbk, an Indonesian listed company and Southeast Asia's only vertically integrated bauxite producer, with interests in one of the region's largest alumina refinery
- UOB Venture on its participation in the Series A fundraising by TaniHub Group, Indonesia’s leading agri-tech company
- FWD Group on its significant minority stake in BRI Life, the life insurance arm of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (“BRI”), together with a 15-year bancassurance agreement to be entered into between BRI and BRI Life
- The Walt Disney Company South East Asia on the launch of its Disney+ Hotstar platform in Indonesia. This marks the first launch of Disney+ platform in Southeast Asia
Education and qualifications
Yolanda studied law at Padjadjaran University.
She speaks fluent English and Bahasa.