Made has more than 20 years’ experience advising clients in Indonesia on project development and financings, mergers and acquisitions with a particular focus on the energy & infrastructure sector.
Made has led on many market-leading transactions. These include advising:
- Pertamina, Marubeni and Sojitz consortium on the development and financing of 1,760MW Jawa 1 gas-fired combined-cycle power project (including an exclusive provision of FSRU) in West Java, Indonesia
- Inpex Geothermal on its acquisition of a 10% indirect interest in the Muara Laboh geothermal power plant, one of the largest geothermal power projects in Indonesia
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) on its acquisition of a 45% stake in PT Lintas Marga Sedaya (LMS), the concession holder and operator of the Cipali toll road
- PT Hutama Karya (Persero) on the construction and development of the Trans Sumatera toll road, one of the Government of Indonesia's priority projects
- DP World on the proposed development and operation of a US$1.2bn integrated container terminal and industrial logistics park in Gresik, East Java, Indonesia, and the related joint venture arrangements with Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and PT Pelabuhan Indonesia Maspion (Maspion Group)
- The consortium of Medco Gas Indonesia and Bangun Tjipta Sarana on the development of Umbulan water treatment plant project
- PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk on the development of LRT Jabodebek
- PT Pamapersada Nusantara on the US$1.21bn acquisition of a 95% interest in an Indonesian company which owns concession rights to the Martabe gold and silver mine in North Sumatra province in Indonesia
Education and qualifications
Made studied law and Master of Accountancy at University of Indonesia.
He speaks fluent English and Bahasa.