Adrian is recognised as one of Indonesia’s leading banking practitioners, advising domestic and international clients on complex, cross-border financing matters. He has extensive experience in Indonesian regulation of bank and financial sector companies. Adrian works on the full spectrum of financing matters, with a particular focus in corporate financing, structured financing, project financing, debt restructuring, distressed debt acquisitions and leveraged financing. Adrian also advises on the full range of high yield debt, medium term note programme and liability management/ restructuring exercises.
Adrian’s recent experience includes advising:
- The arrangers on a US$700m syndicated revolving facility for PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Persero).
- Credit Suisse, DBS and Maybank Kim Eng Securities on the US$660m loan facilities to Star Energy to part fund Star Energy’s US$2.3bn acquisition of Chevron’s geothermal assets in Indonesia.
- The Joint Global Coordinators and Dealer Managers on the US$2.5bn triple series Notes Offering and Concurrent Tender Offers by PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Persero).
- The joint lead managers on PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk (BTN)’s issuance of US$300m 4.20% Tier II Capital Bonds due 2025 – the first subordinated Basel III-compliant Tier II bond issuance by an Indonesia bank.
- The joint lead managers on IDR 4 trillion 7.5% global IDR notes (Komodo Bond) due 2020 by PT Jasa Marga (Persero).
- Solusi Tunas Pratama on the US$325 million and IDR530 billion exchange Facilities Agreement arranged by BNP Paribas, Singapore Branch, The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Jakarta Branch, ING Bank N.V., Singapore Branch, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Singapore Branch, and Standard Chartered Bank.